The full range of Seddon School uniform is stocked at The Warehouse, Blenheim. The school also runs a second hand shop, which holds a number of items – please contact the school office for more details on this.
- Bottle short sleeved polo with logo - 708296
- Bottle long sleeved polo with logo - 708310
- White or Bottle skivvy
- White or Navy Thermal (worn under a school polo shirt)
- Bottle polar fleece top with logo - 708309
- Merino Zip collar Jersey - available from school office
- Navy cargo shorts - 727498
- Navy cargo pants = 23855
- Bottle/white gingham culottes - 10943
- Navy culottes = 70744
- Navy Skort = 702046
- Navy Taslon Trackpants with cuffs - 713161
- Bottle/White gingham dress - 10930
- Navy bucket or Aussie style
- Navy, black or brown flat shoes
- Navy, black or brown flat sandals (these need to be suitable for some physical activity)
- Sports shoes (sneakers not fashion 'skate' shoes)
- Navy socks or tights (no other colour)
These items are cumpulsory for inter-school events or school sports.
- Flash tee -Bottle/Gold sports top with back logo(can be worn Fridays)
- Navy Techno Dry Shorts = 33734
- Navy Taslon Trackpants (these can be worn as part of day to day uniform during winter months) = 713161)
- In winter all children will wear either navy coloured tights or socks.
- In winter students may wear white or navy thermal tops underneath their uniform
- Hats are compulsory in terms 1 and 4.
- The uniform is unisex - girls can wear shorts and trousers too if they want.
- A sports top will be compulsory for all school sports days and other events outside the school. In addition to sports events this top will be able to be worn at school on Fridays. Year 4-8 children are also expected to wear the correct sports shorts to wear at all inter school events, school sports and other events outside the school.
Maintaining Consistent Standards:
- The uniform will be compulsory for all Yr 1-8 children
- Children are required to wear the set uniform pieces and not something similar (The Warehouse has a list of which items are regulation for Seddon School)
- If a child comes to school without an item of uniform they will be required to bring a note from a parent or caregiver explain the situation
- At the start of each day teachers will 'check' uniforms and accept notes, or follow up with a parent contact
- Lost property will be reduced by having your child's clothing labeled clearly.